Our use of data is governed by our registration under the 1998 Data Protection Act. The College is registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner's Office, and our Data Protection Registration Number is Z465993X.
When users of our website send us personal information, such as their name and email address etc, the college undertakes:
• Never to sell your details to anyone.
• Not to give your details to any third party without your express agreement.
• Only to use your details in relation to:
- your specific enquiry, or request.
- the project, or course, or initiative for which you have submitted details to us.
- providing you with information about our services and products where you have consented to this.
- shaping and improving the services we offer.
We monitor and record, extensively, connections to and from college servers. We do this for security, statistical, and performance-measurement purposes, and in order to detect and prevent abuse. The monitoring data we collect includes browser type, domain names, traffic volumes, temporal data, IP information, and data posted from web-forms on our site.
We use "cookies" on some parts of our site to improve the quality of the service we offer, especially to enable users with visual impairment to alter the appearance of our website to suit their needs.
For more detailed information on our Data Protection Policy, please click on the document below: