Working at East Berkshire College
East Berkshire College is proud to work within a multi-cultural community and strives to reflect this by welcoming applications from all suitably qualified candidates. We are an equal opportunities employer.
We employ over 600 staff, on both a full-time, part-time and sessional basis. Our staff are based at all our main campuses as well as our outlying community sites. We value our staff and therefore offer a wide range of benefits and resources to support them during their time at the college.
- Access to pension schemes for both teaching staff and support staff
- A generous holiday allowance in addition to bank holidays
- Fully-funded in-house teaching qualification programmes
- Subsidised professional qualifications
- Discount on college courses
- Mentoring support for new staff
- Career progression opportunities
- Family-friendly policies to support work-life balance
- Childcare voucher scheme for working parents
- Onsite gym and use of college learning centres
For more details on the above benefits, and to read more about our policies on safeguarding, equality & diversity and recruitment, please see the documents to the right of this page.
If you have a question about working at East Berkshire College, please call us on 01753 793325 or use the enquiry form opposite.
As well as offering a wide range of job roles, East Berkshire College welcomes volunteers to the organisation. If you are looking for a volunteering placement, whether working with students, supporting teaching or gaining experience in a range of administration areas, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please use the enquiry form to the left to let us know what you're looking for, or call us on 01753 793325 for an informal chat. Please note that volunteers are subject to the same Disclosure & Barring Service and references checks as college staff.
Below is a list of information you may find useful.