If you are hoping to gain employment, change your job, move up the ladder or find part-time work to support yourself while you study, our regular job clubs will provide you with the following support:
- access to information on local and national job vacancies
- help with builiding, reviewing or focussing your CV
- job search skills
- support with completing applications
- interview practice
- psychometric testing
- help with using online tools to search for jobs, upload your CV and promote yourself
- a regular email alert system to notify you of job vacancies in our area.
For information on dates, times and locations of our job clubs, give us a call on 01753 793337 or drop in to Student Services.