We know it can be a challenge deciding how and where to study, planning your career and setting yourself the right targets to get there.
Whether you’ve got firm ideas about what you want to study and have a career plan, or are looking for new inspiration and a change of direction, our team of friendly student advisers are available to help you along the way.
Our student advisers are highly qualified and the College holds the Matrix Quality Standard for Information, Advice and Guidance. This means you can expect to receive a high standard of advice and support that is confidential, impartial and completely free of charge.
The student adviser team, who offer the National Careers Service at a number of college locations, can help with:
- career planning and progression
- choosing a course
- applying to university
- advice on alternatives to university (including higher apprenticeships)
- returning to learning after a break
- training for getting into work
- creating and updating your CV
- job search skills and interview practice
- work experience and volunteering
- financial support while you study.
Student advisers are available Monday to Friday at our Langley and Windsor colleges. We can also arrange to see you in the evening or at another location by arrangement. Drop in and see us or contact us to book an appointment by calling 01753 793337.