Join us for breakfast and discover how changes to apprenticeship funding can benefit your business
As part of National Apprenticeship Week (6-10 March 2017), East Berkshire College will be holding a special breakfast event for local businesses on Thursday 9 March at 8.30am-10.30am at Langley College, Station Road, SL3 8BY.
Apprenticeships and the way they are funded is changing. Our Business Breakfast will provide you with everything you need to know, from details on accessing funding and the government’s new Apprenticeship Levy to the growing range of higher apprenticeships frameworks and standards. You will have the chance to ask questions, network with other employers and discuss ways we can tailor our programmes to meet the needs of your business.
Starting with a buffet breakfast at 8.30am, the event will include a number of short presentations by key speakers including information on the new Apprenticeship Levy, the benefits of apprenticeships to your business and a new local apprenticeship service.
Why join us for breakfast?
- Advice on how to access funding and details on the new Apprenticeship Levy
- Find out about a range of apprenticeships and higher apprenticeships.
- Network with other local businesses.
- Discover how apprentices can address your future skills gaps.
- Advice on how to address your training and recruitment needs.
- Hear from local employers on how apprenticeships work for their business.
- Talk to current apprentices.
- Help with recruiting apprentices.
- Get your apprenticeship questions answered.
- Free breakfast prepared and served by our catering students.
- Check out our state-of-the-art facilities.
With a growing range of apprenticeship courses available, there's never been a better time to recruit an apprentice. Apprenticeships are a great, cost-effective way to develop your workforce, harness fresh new talent and drive your business forward. We train hundreds of apprentices every year, in various subjects from engineering and IT to professional cookery and hairdressing, and we even offer a free apprentice matching service.