With years of experience working with SMEs and multi-nationals, East Berkshire College can deliver cost-effective training programmes at a time and place to suit your business.
Our Business Services team can help you source the latest funding, access specific sector expertise, develop tailor-made programmes to meet your individual requirements and help ensure your business remains competitive.
Whatever the size and nature of your organisation, we can provide a full range of tailored training solutions – from apprenticeships to one-day workshops – to meet the needs of your business and employees.
Why invest in training?
Developing the skills and knowledge of your employees will:
- increase your productivity
- improve the quality of your service
- address specific skills gaps
- increase staff retention
- improve staff morale.
Why invest in us?
We pride ourselves on our personal and professional approach to business. We will assign you a dedicated account manager to help you access our full range of services.
- customised analysis of your training needs
- advice on funding
- tailor-made training programmes
- apprenticeships (Levels 2, 3 and 4)
- short workshops (e.g. leadership & management)
- courses at various levels across a range of sectors
- help with recruitment.