We have invested heavily in our campuses to provide you with the latest technology and high quality teaching. We are proud of our high standards and have a strong success record in helping students achieve their potential.
- State-of-the-art facilities including specialist workshops.
- High quality teaching from industry-trained staff.
- Learn using the latest industry specific equipment you'll find in the workplace.
- Our overall student success rate is in the top 25% of UK colleges.
- 94% of students say the standard of teaching is good. (Learner Satisfaction Survey 2016)
We can prepare you for the future by giving you the skills, knowledge and experience employers are looking for. You'll be trained on the latest technology and taught by lecturers who have worked in industry.
- Extensive links with local employers.
- Work experience programmes and internships.
- Industry recognised qualifications.
- Gain transferable skills for work and life.
- Help accessing and applying for job opportunities or university
Committed to helping you achieve your goals, we offer a range of services designed to assist you. Whether you need advice on funding or careers, study support or counselling, we can support you.
- Free impartial career advice and guidance.
- Dedicated Student Finance team.
- Schemes to help you fund your studies.
- Tailored support for students with learning difficulties and/or disabilities.
- A dedicated account manager for employers.
With over 600 courses available and more flexible ways to study, we are sure to have something to suit your needs and help you achieve your personal or professional ambitions.
- Courses range from introductory right through to degree level.
- We offer part-time, full-time and work-based training.
- Courses start throughout the year.
- Courses run on weekdays, weekends and evenings.
- Flexible tailored training programmes for businesses.
Vibrant student life
From sports to social events, we have lots going on outside the classroom to help you develop the skills you need for work and life, make friends and enjoy learning.
- A variety of Xtra activities and social events each year.
- Become a student rep or join the Student Council.
- Join our Sports Academy and train to an elite level in your chosen sport.
- Take a break in our modern refectory and Costa coffee bars.
- A diverse community with students from over 100 nations, aged 14-90.
East Berkshire College is a thriving Further Education college based in the south-east. With colleges in Langley and Windsor, we provide over 800 part-time and full-time courses, in subjects varying from forensic science to plumbing, as well as apprenticeships.
Led by Principal Kate Webb, the College is committed to ensuring every single student has the chance to achieve their potential. Each year, we help thousands of people fulfil their personal and professional ambitions through education and training.
Our facilities feature the latest technology and skilled professionals dedicated to helping you succeed and preparing you for work and life. And with courses run at 17 venues throughout Berkshire and West London, we are ideally placed to serve you.